Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Wested Vintage Leather Jacket Size Large For Sale- PRICE DROP

randooch

I'll Lock Up
I see no measurements on their website. Can you provide some? They need a proofreader, too:

"Similar to a consirably more expensive 'Hugo' someone jacket"

davidraphael

Practically Family
I'm very much in the market for a Wested right now, and I'm normally a large...but I'd need to see proper measurements too (and maybe some larger pics?). Many of the sizes are not visible in the images you posted.

edit: Ok, I see what you did now - wide shot and then close up.. gotcha

btw - how much would charge shipping to germany?

Last edited:

jnicktem

One of the Regulars
I just took a look online, and I can probably ship it in a medium flat rate international box for $45.50. I will keep checking on prices though.

davidraphael

Practically Family
hmm, that's quite a lot, but to be expected - it's always a problem getting stuff shipped from the US.
I can get a brand new Wested shipped to my DE place for about only a £15 (and only £5-ish to my UK place)....

Ultimately, I wouldn't save that much. I guess it makes sense to buy from the continent you're in.

ah, well. Nice jacket tho!

jnicktem

One of the Regulars
I know what you mean... I wish it was cheaper. But anything bigger than an envelope is bound to be expensive to ship overseas.

BUMP for this awesome jacket priced at $100 plus shipping!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails