Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab
Beaver Brand, cool enough this evening for some head time. This gift from Bowen will not be boxed up for summer. I enjoy being able to look at it.
d88bfb83c061913314d453267775bc7c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
That is such a great hat. Love it.

Cornshucker77

Call Me a Cab

Robieman

A-List Customer
Okay y'all. I just got a mid or late 60's, maybe even early 70's, OR Twenty Five, that looks virtually brand new. It only has had a center dent put in it, otherwise the crown has never been creased. I've looked thru some of these pages, as well as the old catalog pages, trying to get ideas. I've found a few that seem somewhat different. But thought I'd just put this out to y'all, any ideas for the crease? I may or may not use your ideas, but just want them, as some of you folks might think of something I haven't, (which wouldn't be surprising if you knew me!)
I haven't measured the crown, but sure it is 5-5 1/2, and what, 2 1/2-5/8 brim?
Thanks

Okay y'all. I just got a mid or late 60's, maybe even early 70's, OR Twenty Five, that looks virtually brand new. It only has had a center dent put in it, otherwise the crown has never been creased. I've looked thru some of these pages, as well as the old catalog pages, trying to get ideas. I've found a few that seem somewhat different. But thought I'd just put this out to y'all, any ideas for the crease? I may or may not use your ideas, but just want them, as some of you folks might think of something I haven't, (which wouldn't be surprising if you knew me!)
I haven't measured the crown, but sure it is 5-5 1/2, and what, 2 1/2-5/8 brim?
Thanks
Congratulations on what sounds like an NOS Stetson Twenty-five OR. Be sure to check out the 25's belonging to Fruno & BB. They have some of the best that come to mind.

I have a late 1960's 25 OR that has the later embossing & liner. It has a different block to it & has some taper that I don't care for, so I have to crease it to minimize that taper look. Because of that I don't wear it much but have been thinking about trying again starting with a complete iron out to open crown.

IMG_2577.JPG

IMG_2581.JPG

IMG_2580.JPG

IMG_2583.JPG

IMG_2582.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto