Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

Steve1857

I'll Lock Up
Can't stop wearing this one. My second Western. The first, was bought 40 years ago with my last £10. A pseudo Western I guess you'd call it.

Can't thank @BobHufford enough for this one. I'm definitely going to have to buy myself some more. Guess I'm looking at more than a tenner though

IMG_20200125_221102.jpg IMG_20200125_221215.jpg

Rmccamey

I'll Lock Up
Wonderful hat, Steve, looks like you can get out on the "open road" with that one!

Can't stop wearing this one. My second Western. The first, was bought 40 years ago with my last £10. A pseudo Western I guess you'd call it.

Can't thank @BobHufford enough for this one. I'm definitely going to have to buy myself some more. Guess I'm looking at more than a tenner though

View attachment 211121 View attachment 211122

J Williams

Practically Family

Looks great Steve. Join the western party! What’s your size? I’ll help find you some nice westerns and you can help me find my first Borsalino!

Just A Hat Rack

Practically Family

The hat suits you well! I can't wait to see where this rabbit hole leads you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch