Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

Davis The Alamo:

7DB7AA73-A4DF-410E-A0DD-CA021E0E7758.jpeg
FF480AF3-E689-4825-9539-9C426D825F54.jpeg

Cool Brent.
Gonna hype the turkey feather thing a bit more till we see one, maybe??
I won’t ask for those possum toothpick whatever's though. lol
B

Hint taken. I’ll add a turkey feather or two.
When I was a kid we had had pheasants all over the valley, but no more. A cock pheasant tail feather would make a statement.

AbbaDatDeHat

I'll Lock Up
Hint taken. I’ll add a turkey feather or two.
When I was a kid we had had pheasants all over the valley, but no more. A cock pheasant tail feather would make a statement.
Hope you know Brent i’m just funnin you.
But...Merriam‘s Do have some nice cream edged feathers. And then there’s all those iridescent neck feathers!! Lol
B

Steppin' out in style! Love that pin Dale.
Thanks Bob. This one's a favorite of mine. It's got enough 'patina' to give it some character

Damn, I'm trying my damnedest to stay out of the "ozone" threads Dale, but what a beautiful hat. I'll bet you didn't have to do dishes after dinner!

I've been thinking about you; hope all is well! Scary times,
Thanks Jack. No dishes. And thanks also for the well wishes. I work in a hospital here and it's starting to fill up. Scary times indeed. My whiskers were turning whiter on a daily basis until I chopped 'em down to fit in an N95. Very surreal days we're living through. Hope you and yours stay safe and well, too.

Beautiful hat.. is it blue
Thanks man. It's a real pale shade of grey. I don't usually see it as having any blue undertones, but the beauty to me of the vintage felts is how easily they change colors in certain light and against certain backdrops. You buy a modern hat that's grey....it's always grey.

Great looking hat, Cuz. Hope all is well. Stay safe.
Thanks, Cuz. So far so good down here. Like you told me....eyes always open. Hope you're feeling better and all's well up that way. We'll get through this eventually.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21