Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

TheGuitarFairy

Practically Family
thank you fellas! every dog has it's day.

for those curious i did a deep dive into the "western ranch outfitters" thread (a ton of nice old catalogs) and did my best to find this model. pretty sure it's a San All, a model that's well represented in 30s and 40s catalogs (6 1/2" crown, 4"bound, flat brim but wider ribbon) .. shows up in the 48'-49' catalog w/ 3ply as a 3x Last Drop (48' the first year of the 3xs i think) ... it's been fun late night sleuthing. sorry for redundancy!

western ranch outfitters 48'-49'
westernranchoutfitterswi.jpg

Last edited:
thank you fellas! every dog has it's day.

for those curious i did a deep dive into the "western ranch outfitters" thread (a ton of nice old catalogs) and did my best to find this model. pretty sure it's a San All, a model that's well represented in 30s catalogs (6 1/2" crown, 4"bound, flat brim but wider ribbon) but last seen (at least within resources contained within that thread) in a 48'-49' catalog ... fwiw it's not included in a 49'-50' denver dry goods catalog and not represented in later catalogs. it's been fun late night sleuthing. sorry for redundancy!

western ranch outfitters 48'-49'
View attachment 227500
Great bit of research on your part!

jlee562

I'll Lock Up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points