Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western, anyone?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
fletch31 said:
I love these westerns you guys are posting up. Lots of great deals on OFAS on for these babies. You can refurb an old one and have it looking good much cheaper than buying just the felt for a new one. Even the old dogs can be turned around. Here's an old brown Miller Bros taco shaped piece I got off the bay that I reblocked and trimmed into an Eastwood "Man With No Name" hat...

Before

Picture42.jpg

After

Picture55.jpg
Looks good! I wonder how many 7 5/8 can be found on ebay, if it is as hard as finding a fedora.

Uncle Vern

One of the Regulars
"Does an Akubra 3" brim qualify as Western? Or should I put it up in the Open Road brotherhood?"

Hell, just put it on top of you head!

GWD

One Too Many
Okay, This is my Dads property in a little town called Shell, Wyoming. It's 17 acres which back up to BLM (Bureau of Land Management). My Dad lives there 6 months out of the year so we try to get up there and visit him as much as possible.

This is a typical view out the front of the property

web.jpg

This is my youngest hamming it up.

web.jpg

This is my oldest with "her horse"

web.jpg

First Fish Ever!

web.jpg

Smallest Fish Ever!

web.jpg

GWD

One Too Many
more

The days catch, this lake is about 45 minutes from the ranch.

web.jpg

My wife has a good eye.

web.jpg

Me and "My Horse" Sorry 'bout the hat! it's before I knew better :D

web.jpg

The House

web.jpg

So Long!

web.jpg

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
A little bump for the old fashioned western style that Dinerman has been displaying (again) lately. Here's a site with some nice, but really pricey examples.

GWD, I hadn't looked at this thread before. Those photos, that place, and your family look fantastic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21