Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western Ranch Outfitters / Stockmens Catalogs

Michael R.

Call Me a Cab
I've always loved the San Ann , but if I walked in there and saw all those Styles in my size , I'd have a melt down and my thinker would CRASH . (but I'd still stroll out with a New Sombrero) Pity the Styles and Fantastic Felt are long gone . I suppose Custom (-the Felt), or A REALLY LUCKY DAY are the Only Way .

Mustang Mike's Hats

A-List Customer
I've always loved the San Ann , but if I walked in there and saw all those Styles in my size , I'd have a melt down and my thinker would CRASH . (but I'd still stroll out with a New Sombrero) Pity the Styles and Fantastic Felt are long gone . I suppose Custom (-the Felt), or A REALLY LUCKY DAY are the Only Way .
Totally agree with that San Ann idea. Gotta love that 1/4 pencil roll!! :)

Worth Hats Harris-Polk Hat Co. 19?? priced per doz.??

14io.jpg

htrv.jpg

e66h.jpg

dode.jpg

9097.jpg

xbme.jpg

m4z6.jpg

Thread was "Worth" a bump...

Worth_Hats.jpg

suitedcboy

One Too Many
These old western wear and hat catalogs are beyond amazing. What a snapshot of our past. I have always been puzzled by the Arminto name given to western hats. It is an unicorporated community in Wyoming and I can find nothing about it ever being a noteworthy place. The name was used by several hat companies and they had derivatives of it like 'Armintall". Laloo is another that was used by a few for a few decades. That one is a popular baby name in Hindu and urban dictionary has a very strange meaning listed for it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherpatch