Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Western Straw hats..I know, I know :)

We should be getting ready to head out for warmer parts of N America but with the border still closed we are still in lockdown....SO it will be two more months at least before I can even think of pulling my straws out of storage ...we haven't even hit spring here as yet.

We’ve already had our first 90 degree day, and the grass on the hills is turning brown. Mercifully, it’s cooler today. Spring has come and gone here: I’d trade with you if I could.

Florida_Marlin

One of the Regulars
Resistol Posse. Nice old pristine straw. 5$ price tag. Don’t know how old, but likely post Byer-Rolnick. Nicest vintage straw I’ve acquired.

mHPR7BF.jpg

1ZzbNIa.jpg

zYd9vVF.jpg

AK8weTl.jpg
Update to this post. After wearing around awhile, the original sweatband started falling apart. It was dry from being old and didn’t survive a sweat or two. So, thanks to a new sweat I acquired from Scott, it’s back to being in the rotation. Nice old hand woven hat!
NghWuBW.jpg

bH5Q7xa.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto