Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are The Hottest Leather Jacket Brands of 2021?

Actually i got that wrong, i have more LW than i thought...
I defintely hav ea LW "problem", as @JMax said they are my favourite maker and the one brand i would keep if i had to limit myself to one maker or one jacket. I think that if i had to pic one it owuld be my LT/A in HH.

Leathertogs A Horse Hide
Leathertogs A Grey Moose Hide
Leathertogs B HH
Appalachian HH
J-23 HH
J-23 Black & white HH
J-24 HH
J-24 Grey Moose Hide
J100 HH
Buco rider HH with J-24 stud work
Speed Demon HH (your old one)
CHP HH
Roadhouse HH
Bedford Car Coat Navy HH
Peacoat Evergreen Moose Hide
B2
Ryder vest brown HH (your old one)

On order:

-Ryder Grey Moose Hide
-Trojan dual tone navy and black (ordered in early 2021, waiting for Navy to come in).
-Possible secret new project that you guys might see in the future...

What do you think? Looks to me like LW is definitely falling out of favour...

I'll just wait 'till you get the NYPD jacket so I can finally see it in the wild and then it's time to take up @red devil on that offer of secretly getting me another LW. XD

HP-1.jpg

dudewuttheheck

I'll Lock Up
I bought or received this year:

Freewheelers Lot. 667 (maybe that was 2020, can't remember)

Freewheelers Bodie in vintage brown deerskin

Rainbow Country x Mushmans A2 in burgundy horsehide.

Mister Freedom Campus Stallion jacket which I'm currently selling so I can get another Freewheelers.

So thats:

2 Freewheelers
1 Rainbow Country
(These three are all made in the same workshop)

1 Mister Freedom

Colin G

One Too Many
2 Freewheelers purchased this year, a Journeyman and Trackwalker. But one Freewheelers Switchyard purchased in 2020 is big on me and for sale. Two FW in and one FW out.

No plans to buy more jackets as I have all I will ever need and more. If anything I may sell a Colimbo and slim the collection down.

Fifty150

One Too Many
The image may be flipped. Badges are worn on the left chest. Vertical eyelets. Name tags are worn on the right chest. Horizontal eyelets. If the image is correct, then the manufacturer placed those holes incorrectly. Not a big deal. Nobody buying that jacket is actually using it for police work. Any police officer working on horseback or a motorcycle will simply wear whatever his/her department issues.

HP-1.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner