Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

carter

I'll Lock Up
The Good Stuff

Gin & Jukes 1, a compilation from a fellow FLer. Currently playing I Don't Know by Sonny Boy Williamson followed by Baby, What You Want Me To Do? by Jimmy Reed.

JohnnyGringo

A-List Customer
While in the office today, I've been listening to the soundtrack from the movie Midnight In The Garden of Good and Evil, as well as Classic Sinatra, His Great Performances, 1953-1960. Frank is doing a great job of getting me in the mood for the weekend!

Mike1939

One of the Regulars
Big Joe is too much!

I've been schooled in the art of the Blues shouter for the last couple of days by Big Joe Turner on the Shout, Rattle and Roll 4 disc set.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
An aircheck of station WLW, Cincinnati from November 22, 1963. At the moment the first flash on the Kennedy shooting came thru, the station was playing the "Overture to Li'l Abner" and you can imagine the DJ scrambling frantically for something more appropriate to fill in between the bulletins to come.

Solid Citizen

Practically Family
Charlie Rich

AtomicEraTom said:
Behind Closed Doors - Charlie Rich

Interesting you mentioned Rich. Years ago at the height of his popularity ( he was big on country & pop charts) appeared on TV show with Tanya Tucker. Rich was really drunk & this was a prime time network show. He never appeared on TV again after this incident! Solid Citizen [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bergsma112