Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
This evenings Entertainment consists of "Design for danger" an episode of Box 13 starring Alan Ladd, followed by an episode of the "Frances Langford show" I'm guessing both from the late 1940's Hollywood?

Box13a.jpg

box13.jpg

Alan Ladd as "Dan Halliday" Detective

200px-Frances_Langford_in_This_Is_The_Army.jpg

Frances Langford "lets her hair down"

anon`

One Too Many
Miss Neecerie said:
hah...

I see your Combichrist and raise you some Das Ich....Destillat to be precise. lol
Sweet! Not alone! I would've queued up some Eisbrecher in response to this (and perhaps that will come later), but today is the 19th and I swung by the most awesomest music store ever (2nd Avenue Records) on my way home from the gym today.

Thus, as I must, I am listening to Eluveitie - [Evocation I - The Arcane Dominion]

41ychuoQ%2BdL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Current track is Brictom, and it sounds soooo much better on my rig than off their Myspace!

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Driving U.S. 24 thru the rich flatlands and trim small towns of central Illinois. The meatbox is playing that May (June?) 1936 Chicago date(s) by the Goodman band - the one with Sing Me A Swing Song and Swingtime in the Rockies. Remember? You must remember.

Lillemor

One Too Many
Started the morning easy with Patti Page. She's always easy on the ears. Listening to some rare and some unreleased Dion Dimucci stuff on youtube. My Dion wish list is growing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shiny hats