Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

zaika

One Too Many
anon` said:
There're some really good shows coming up in Portland over the next few months, though none are really Opeth-like...

(Tiger Army - Twenty Flight Rock)

who's coming? i'm not really THAT picky. just as long as there aren't any sacrifices or dismemberment on stage or in the audience, i'm pretty cool with whatever.

Pantera-Cowboys from Hell :)

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Gogol Bordello. Someone made 2 CDs for me and so now I'm listening to them finally. I like. I also saw the film Everything is Illuminated finally. The singer of Gogol Bordello stars, if I understand correctly, and their music is in the film. The film was based on a short story from the New Yorker in August of 2001 or 2002 or so that had me laughing so hard I almost died.

LadyStardust

Practically Family
I Like To Go Back In The Evening- Jack Johnson & His Orchestra

I really like this orchestra, I think I'll be doing quite a bit of background digging on them, since I wasn't too familiar with them before.

zaika

One Too Many
Doran said:
Gogol Bordello. Someone made 2 CDs for me and so now I'm listening to them finally. I like. I also saw the film Everything is Illuminated finally. The singer of Gogol Bordello stars, if I understand correctly, and their music is in the film. The film was based on a short story from the New Yorker in August of 2001 or 2002 or so that had me laughing so hard I almost died.

Gogol Bordello is one of my favorite groups. EVER. Which albums do you have?

K

killertomata

Turnabout on TCM. Such a funny movie, and hey beautiful dogs! I'm taping it (old school! no dvd recorder yet...) so I'm not really paying attention at the moment.

It's a whole Thorne Smith night!

Dr Doran

My Mail is Forwarded Here
zaika said:
Gogol Bordello is one of my favorite groups. EVER. Which albums do you have?

I am in bed now so I cannot get up to find out. I am not sure if the student even wrote down the album names.

zaika

One Too Many
Doran said:
I am in bed now so I cannot get up to find out. I am not sure if the student even wrote down the album names.

you can just hum a few bars...i'll get it...

erm...lol lol

ShooShooBaby

One Too Many
lots of stuff today!

i'm listening to the mix cd's i just made for a friend, to make sure they're up to par.

the artists:
disc 1: Andrew Bird, Cat Stevens, Ani Difranco, Air, The Hidden Cameras, Elliot Smith, Aimee Mann, Carla Bruni, Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens, Joni Mitchell, Ella Fitzgerald, Regina Spektor, Dar Williams, Great Lake Swimmers

disc 2: Death Cab for Cutie, Morrissey, Jay Brannan, Ella Mae Morse, The Bodysnatchers, Rilo Kiley, The Blow, Justice, The Smiths, Sleater-Kinney, The Gossip, Scissor Sisters, Belle and Sebastian, Fleetwood Mac, Velocity Girl, Mirah, The Ditty Bops, The Gentle Waves, Le Tigre, Dykeritz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy