Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

nice hat dude!

One Too Many
Being it's New Years eve probably something some of us might be singing a little later tonight,

[video=youtube;jdM9HDI33AY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jdM9HDI33AY#t=6s[/video]

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
I am listening to the nickel-plated voice boxes of Broadway and wondering how we let the theater part of musical theater get on top of the musical part and beat the living $#!! out of it for so long.

I know the answer - it's no longer "the" culture, it's "a" culture - but f*¢!!, couldn't it have turned out a little better for music?

But maybe I'm old-fashioned, and just want things the way they were.

I am listening to the nickel-plated voice boxes of Broadway and wondering how we let the theater part of musical theater get on top of the musical part and beat the living $#!! out of it for so long.

I know the answer - it's no longer "the" culture, it's "a" culture - but f*¢!!, couldn't it have turned out a little better for music?

But maybe I'm old-fashioned, and just want things the way they were.

I really hate how they now make musicals based on movies and TV shows.

I was spinning some Eddy Arnold last night, myself.
41RTMKWZW3L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

It's Country time,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
green_entrails