Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are you listening to?

Nope, but I can get the bonustracks

-California (Single Edit)
-Davy's... (Single Edit)
-Bouillabaisse (Fish Soup Single Edit)
-Mighty Quinn (Single Version)

digital for free on Manfred's homepage, if I want to. There's a code, given on the booklet.

That's cool. My CD predates all the additions, but I noticed today while streaming it there were more songs.

That's cool. My CD predates all the additions, but I noticed today while streaming it there were more songs.

Mine is the 2014 editon by Creature Music Ltd.

It says:
"Remastered by Peter Reynolds"

But all I can say, is, that I def. can't complain about the sound.
It's rich, brilliant, equally if I'm running the rocky "Heavy" sound preset or my individual setting on my very basic line Panasonic 2.0 equipment.

Mine is the 2014 editon by Creature Music Ltd.

It says:
"Remastered by Peter Reynolds"

But all I can say, is, that I def. can't complain about the sound.
It's rich, brilliant, equally if I'm running the rocky "Heavy" sound preset or my individual setting on my very basic line Panasonic 2.0 equipment.

At one time or another, I've owned the LP, cassette, and CD. Now I stream it. No 8-track, though!

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Blondie, via the Against the Odds set that dropped last year.

The mastering on this set (I got the LP, so I can't speak for the CD but I can ask about it) is really brilliant. Sounds better than the first pressings, even.

It includes their first six albums plus a few albums' worth of unreleased material and a long, detailed book. Even with the high price tag, it's not a bad price (because it has so much in it) not least because it's been on sale quite a bit so I recommend waiting that out and picking it up.

There's also a shorter version (available on both LP and CD) that includes only the new material, which is a good option for those who already have good copies of all of the albums. That set is about $30 on CD.

@Edward might be interested in this.

Attachments

• IMGP9205.JPG
    IMGP9205.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 33

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GokhanB