Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Reading

I have that in my collection of way too many to organize as I would like. It was and still is very entertaining.
:D

Is that the one where Batman beats the Hell out of Superman?
I loved Superman getting his sanctimonious self beat down.My favorite moment in ANY comic/graphic novel.:p

"We could have changed the world…now…look at us…I've become a political liability…and…you…you're a joke. I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."

Last edited:
Is that the one where Batman beats the Hell out of Superman?
I loved Superman getting his sanctimonious self beat down.My favorite moment in ANY comic/graphic novel.:p

"We could have changed the world…now…look at us…I've become a political liability…and…you…you're a joke. I want you to remember, Clark…in all the years to come…in your most private moments…I want you to remember…my hand…at your throat…I want…you to remember…the one man who beat you."

It sure is. Frank Miller was really good in his Daredevil days, but man o' man was he great from there on.

It sure is. Frank Miller was really good in his Daredevil days, but man o' man was he great from there on.

You know Marvel is putting out a Superman vs.. Batman movie.
Unfortunately Ben A-Flake is starring as Batman. I still will rout so Batman though. He’ll kick him around again. :p However, A-Flake is hard to believe as someone capable of doing that.:doh:

sintra 001.jpg

ccj

You know Marvel is putting out a Superman vs.. Batman movie.
Unfortunately Ben A-Flake is starring as Batman. I still will rout so Batman though. He’ll kick him around again. :p However, A-Flake is hard to believe as someone capable of doing that.:doh:

I do not understand why Affleck was chosen for the role, but I really do hope he does a great job. It would have been nive to see Christian Bale continue in the role. As much as I enjoyed him as Batman, I was surprised to see him handed the role way-back-when.

I do not understand why Affleck was chosen for the role, but I really do hope he does a great job. It would have been nive to see Christian Bale continue in the role. As much as I enjoyed him as Batman, I was surprised to see him handed the role way-back-when.

Good point about Bale. But did you see Affleck as Daredevil? Horrendous. :eeek:

Two Types

I'll Lock Up
Yesterday I read George Simenon's Night at the Crossroads, tody I've moved on to his next novel A Crime in Holland.

Looking at Penguin's publishing schedule, I'll be reading one Simenon novel each month for about the next six years.

Yesterday I read George Simenon's Night at the Crossroads, tody I've moved on to his next novel A Crime in Holland.

Looking at Penguin's publishing schedule, I'll be reading one Simenon novel each month for about the next six years.

Soon, most likely during the summer, I will once again read more stories about Maigret. I tend to read Simenon more during the winter months as it just seems more mood appropriate to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ