Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What are your favorite Aero designs?

the loco

One of the Regulars
My favorite Aero designs are the Highwayman and Royale, that doesn't get much mention at FL. Would also mention the two tone J106 and the Bootlegger.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
The Highwayman was the first jacket I've ever seriously lusted and continue to lust for. Brilliant, classic look. Especially paired with a colorful tartan.

Their moto jackets look incredible. I really like the looks of the Elvis and King of the Road out of the bunch, though I haven't seen very many examples, especially in a longer length that would suit me. Same goes for the Windward. I bet that one's a cracking jacket.

Finally, the h-i-p-p-i-e jacket that is no longer in the catalog, but last I checked it was still available (though no longer in the heavy tan steerhide). Not everyone's cup of tea, but I've always thought that one was so cool. Despite being an outlier, I think it added a little spice by being an addition to the earlier 30s-50s models in the lineup.

Here's a longer looking Windward for some well-deserved exposure!
image.jpg

Last edited:

Mark

Practically Family
same, love my HWM and am intrigued by the Royale.

My favorite Aero designs are the Highwayman and Royale, that doesn't get much mention at FL. Would also mention the two tone J106 and the Bootlegger.

The Original 59'er Highwayman, August and the Cafe Racer. 59'er will be my next jacket, that's a promise I made to myself and one I plan on keeping. It's very similar to the jacket that Rodney Trotter was wearing the first couple of seasons of Only Fools and Horses, and I've loved that style ever since.

I think their 30's Half-belt and Maxwell are the best designs they offer, although I too started off wanting the Highwayman....so I'll throw the 30's HWYMN into the list.

Peter Bowden

Practically Family
I'm fond of the King Of The Road as it was my first Aero and funded by being knocked off my motorcycle nearly two years ago-It was an Ebay purchase and set me off on the trail of fine leather,probably for some time
Regards
Peter Aero King Of The Road front.jpg Aero King Of The Road rear.jpg

jacketjunkie

Call Me a Cab
Currently intrigued by the Royale, but I also quite like the Stockman and the Happy Days..

Fit pics of the Royale, anyone?

Rudie

Call Me a Cab
Premier 30s Halfbelt, Barnstormer, Premier Highwayman with button front; I also fancy the Royale.

Gromulus

Practically Family
I only have three Aero jackets but without a doubt my Brown Chromexcel Bootlegger is my favorite (with my half-belt coming in second). Even when I peruse the Aero website or see fits pics on the forum the Bootlegger always catches my eye.

rocketeer

Call Me a Cab
Highwayman, Teamster and Barnstormer. But if I had to pick a favourite jacket it would be my old A2 Battersea contract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk