Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Hoosierken

New in Town
First post to join in...

This is my first post at this forum. I'm still looking over lots of past threads. I've never been one to jump in too quickly untill I go over the older posts. No need to rehash old conversations if they already exist. I'll get the avatar up soon too.

Last night I enjoyed some Presbyterian in my 4 clover Viprati. Probably the finest briar pipe in my collection. For now I own more pipes that vintage hats but I expect that to change as time goes by.

Anyway...Good to be here.

Ken

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hoosierken said:
This is my first post at this forum. I'm still looking over lots of past threads. I've never been one to jump in too quickly untill I go over the older posts. No need to rehash old conversations if they already exist. I'll get the avatar up soon too.

Last night I enjoyed some Presbyterian in my 4 clover Viprati. Probably the finest briar pipe in my collection. For now I own more pipes that vintage hats but I expect that to change as time goes by.

Anyway...Good to be here.

Ken

Welcome, Ken. You'll like it here. Lots of friendly and helpful folks.

BobC said:
How was that petit edmundo compared to a Serie D No 4?

Well, I had to go back and smoke another one to be sure.;) :p
The Petit Edmundo is a bit shorter but also a bit fatter in ring gauge. They are fairly comparable in construction, taste and draw. The Petit Edmundo has a bit of an uneven burn compared to psdn4.
Now I have to go back and try the PSDN4 again to be sure.;) :p

rmrdaddy

One Too Many
Jamespwers and BobC,
You may want to look into the Hoyo Petit Robustos as well. I found that they compared favorably alongside both the PSD4 and Ramon Allones Specially Selected.

Long ashes!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessmiller97