Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
rikrdo said:
Oh.................you did indeed gift me a LFD, as well :eusa_clap
Must say, I thought the La Traviata was the better stick, tho.
OTOH, just bought some MAXX Traditionals.
Any experiences with these ??
Got them for a song at Famous, but its a "gamble" since Ive never tried one.......
MAXX traditional is good, you can tell a difference between the regular tho even tho the blend is the same. And I have not had a bad La Traviata.:D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
jamespowers said:
Maybe they won't be like a box of chocolates.
Have you bought a box and went through it or do you buy them individually. Perhaps they are better individually. [huh]

I have bought 5-packs of the toro and a box of the churchill size. They are rolled tightly and burn slowly, but I have not had trouble with any of them.

BobC said:
I have bought 5-packs of the toro and a box of the churchill size. They are rolled tightly and burn slowly, but I have not had trouble with any of them.

They are rolled very tightly in the Divino. Not all of them though. The one that I had so far had a perfect draw and really delivered in the sense of taste and smoking pleasure. I wish that roller rolled my whole box. :eusa_doh:
They don't burn all that slow for me. Perhaps the Divino is just the wrong size for me. Too bad, as it is a decent size for a 30-45 minute smoke. [huh]

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Went to a Perdomo event today for the new Nick's Sticks. I had the maduro and loved it, really reminded me of the MAXX. Of course I got some to go:rolleyes:

103.jpg

104.jpg

BobC said:
La Traviata again.

I tried another one from the box of variable results. This one was actually smokeable and delivered just fine. No draw problems. It is probably the best of the box that I have experienced. If yours are all like this then I could understand them being decent cigars to you. I hope I have gotten through the bad ones and the rest will be fine. [huh]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy