Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
RP Spring robusto while mowing/picking up leaves this afternoon. Wishful thinking on the part of the spring thing, I guess. Then afterwards a My Father Le Bijou. Pretty good day so far.

Anyone think the FDA might put the proposed grossout pictures on cigar/pipe products as well as cigarettes?

I am amazed we have actually let government get this far. Geez, why don't they just make them package them in coffin shaped packages with brand names like Death and Disease?:rolleyes: They could spawn a cottage industry of trading cards witht eh packages too. "I'll trade you a dead body card for a diseased lung.":rolleyes:
I doubt the Cigar Rights Association would stand by idly if they tried this with cigars.:mad: I have no idea about pipe products but they have a lobby too---I think. [huh]

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Tonight I settled in with my first experience with Tudor Castle in a Nording bent stem .... excellent!!!!! Perfect night ... Sat on the patio ... built a fire in the chimenia (sp?) add a great smoke and some 40 Creek with a splash of Coke .... I pity those that have not indulged in the finer things in life!!!!

Tonight I settled in with my first experience with Tudor Castle in a Nording bent stem .... excellent!!!!! Perfect night ... Sat on the patio ... built a fire in the chimenea add a great smoke and some 40 Creek with a splash of Coke .... I pity those that have not indulged in the finer things in life!!!!

:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I have no idea how to use a chimenea but it sounds fine to me. I heard those things can crack when you use wet wood or if it rains on them while they are burning. :eusa_doh:[huh]
I sit in front of the fireplace. :D

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap:eusa_clap I have no idea how to use a chimenea but it sounds fine to me. I heard those things can crack when you use wet wood or if it rains on them while they are burning. :eusa_doh:[huh]
I sit in front of the fireplace. :D

Well at least you can spell it!!! Mines actually made out steel so no worries there!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran