Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
:D That's quite a stockpile you have there. :p Good. I wish I had more. [huh]

Used to have free lockers from 2 cigar lounges, so have to buy a few from them every month then ended up with more cigars than I can smoke then they give additional free lockers to me. Tried to charge me for lockers afterwards and I took away all the cigars. I only share one locker with a friend now. Good strategy to draw people in.

Used to have free lockers from 2 cigar lounges, so have to buy a few from them every month then ended up with more cigars than I can smoke then they give additional free lockers to me. Tried to charge me for lockers afterwards and I took away all the cigars. I only share one locker with a friend now. Good strategy to draw people in.

It sure sounds like it.:eeek:
I had a few this evening. A cohiba siglo I and a Partagas Culebra. :D

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tonight I had the opportunity to sit with an Oliva Serie V double robusto, a glass of Oban and my thoughts. That's not happening often enough lately, and it surely was a pleasure.

Tonight I had the opportunity to sit with an Oliva Serie V double robusto, a glass of Oban and my thoughts. That's not happening often enough lately, and it surely was a pleasure.

That sounds like a nice evening. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap
I had a JR Alternative to Perdomo. A year ago, they were strong enough to give ME a slight buzz. Last night they had evened out enough and were, unfortunately, not as strong as before. [huh]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana