Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

yes. Haven't had a Cohiba maduro since the first tasting when they were launched. Quite like them except for the price. I have some weird logic that since they are not "real" Cohiba, they should be cheaper. In stead, they are more expensive. Haha.
Broke open a new box of Monte #2 tonite. Very mild and sweet like a maduro??? Saving the old ones for later.

They were introduced in late 2007 if I remember right. You haven't had one for quite a while then. :D
Interesting. I don't remember them tasting quite like that. :p I would save the old ones with that kind of new stuff being produced.
Last night I had a Diplomaticos #2. I only have three left now.:eusa_doh:

brylcreem boy

One of the Regulars
As I just started trying to take up Cigar smoking again, I enjoyed a Montecristo White in a smaller size today. This was a fantastic cigar, had a mild, creamy flavor, perfect for me to start with. I will eventually work up to something a bit more full bodied, when I am ready.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo