Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

My Father with Lagavulin.

Good choice. The cognac of scotch, as I said elsewhere and was told that it was lousy.:rolleyes:lol lol
Another that works well with a decent cigar is Balvenie Double Wood.
smiley.gif
:p

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Busy night. Rey del Mundo Choix Supreme, Ramon Allones Specially Selected, Cohiba Secretos and finishing with RyJ Cazadores.

Blackadder

So that was the 2006 Lonsdale? What were your impressions? I love the PL line overall.....
I love the Por Larranaga as well but the Asia Pacific edicions are not worth the price. The Asia Pacific edicions are too mild (haven't tried the latest one Encantos yet). The other regional edicions are difficult to find here and if imported costs too much i.e. more than the Limited Edicion and the Asia Pacific edicion. I stick to the ordinary ones like Petite Coronas and Montecarlos. Love to try the Regalios de Londres made for UK.

Bolivar Corona Gigante.
Oh and for those of us who miss the Dalmore Cigar malt, I just saw an ad for it again in the Malt Advocate Magazine. Now it is called Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve and is advertised as a new limited edition but we shall see. I cannot find it as yet and I am in the process of getting in touch with my contacts at Dalmore to see when where and how much. :p I'll keep interested parties posted. :p

BobC

Bolivar Corona Gigante.
Oh and for those of us who miss the Dalmore Cigar malt, I just saw an ad for it again in the Malt Advocate Magazine. Now it is called Dalmore Cigar Malt Reserve and is advertised as a new limited edition but we shall see. I cannot find it as yet and I am in the process of getting in touch with my contacts at Dalmore to see when where and how much. :p I'll keep interested parties posted. :p

Add me to that list, please. I only had one bottle of the DCM before it was DC'd, but I would definitely be interested in having another.

Blackadder

Cutting back tonite. Monte #4, Ramon Allones Gordito de Allones and Punch Royal Selection #12. Thinking about buying what's left in the Punch box since it was discontinued but some of them are pretty hard.

MikePotts

Practically Family
It looks as though tonight will have to be a Perdomo Lot.23 or the Dunhill Millenium with "George's Blend".

P1000830.jpg

.....or maybe both, the stogie with a light cocktail then the pipe with some Grouse later, life can be soooo hard.

MP

BobC

Oliva Serie V double robusto tonight with Oban after filets on the grill. Great finish to a nice evening.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana