Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Eager to try the Ramon Allones Edicion Limitada 2011 and Upmann Royal Robusto.

Last edited:

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
Not today but last night (it's only 9am - a little bit to early for a cigar, don't you think?) I enjoyed a The Griffins Special Edition XXVII 2011. It's from the Dominican Republic and without any doubt one of the best cigars I've ever had. My English isn't even good enough to describe the taste of this Robusto. If you are into mild cigars this is the one to get - but hurry up: there are only 50000 cigars out there!

Henry Gondorff

A-List Customer
Many thanks again for those links, Maduro! By the way: do you know the Macanudo Maduro, another wonderful cigar from the Dominican Republic? This is one of my favorites, too. Anyway: I think I need to see my cigar vendor...

Blackadder

I tried the Por Larranaga Asia Pacific edicion Robusto and Belicoso Extra. A bit disappointed. Lacks the original character. My friend tried the encantos and said it was very mild too. Well, still have some Robustos left, will see how they age.
Had a 2001 vintage Vegueros Especial No.2. My friend tried to give away these cigars. Not my cup of tea either.

Blackadder

Many thanks again for those links, Maduro! By the way: do you know the Macanudo Maduro, another wonderful cigar from the Dominican Republic? This is one of my favorites, too. Anyway: I think I need to see my cigar vendor...
Macanudo maduro, very sweet and mild. Good cigar for the morning.

Blackadder

The new Serie E #2 is now available. Still waiting for the Edicion Limitada 2011s and the La Casa Upmann Royal Robusto. I believe there is also a regional edicion Qui D'orsay

maduro 5

A-List Customer

I find Macanudos too mild, Cohiba Maduro 5 are one of my favorites.The leaf is aged for 5 years compare to 3 years of other Cohibas.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot