Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

anon`

One Too Many
Not tonight, but last weekend I celebrated my becoming of a 3L with what I believe to have been an Arganese Nicaraguan Robusto. It was a Christmas gift from a friend who doesn't smoke, and wasn't entirely certain where they came from. Regardless of my absolute ignorance of this label, it was quite a good smoke, with quite a big kick!

Not tonight, but last weekend I celebrated my becoming of a 3L with what I believe to have been an Arganese Nicaraguan Robusto. It was a Christmas gift from a friend who doesn't smoke, and wasn't entirely certain where they came from. Regardless of my absolute ignorance of this label, it was quite a good smoke, with quite a big kick!

They are a decent smoke that is for sure. Strong? Well that depends. On an empty stomach? Maybe. :p

Gin&Tonics

Practically Family
Cubano Cohiba mini - I didn't want to spend too much, but wanted to have a few smokes besides my pipe available. They're actually very good, but I think they might benefit from the use of a cigar holder, to be honest. I was even considering picking one up lol

maduro 5

A-List Customer
I did smoke 2 cigars last night: Partagas D4 and Punch Gran Robusto 50x6.1" part of the Regional Series selected for Spanish market in 2009. The cigar was a gift and it came from the box of 10, if i am not mistaken 8,000 box run. Accompanied by El Mayor Anejo tequila, it was a real treat.

Last edited:

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Drew estates Under Crown ... Wow is the only word I have for this cigar!! Don't let the Acid line of Drew estates spoil your opinion of the rest ... This is as good a cigar as there is! Got some Liga #9 waiting in waiting they are suppose to be better ... I don't know how!!

KK

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy