Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

gear-guy

Practically Family
Just smoked a Oliveros eight., Good mild flavor and the burn was great. I usually try different cigars in the method of $6-12 range. This was on the low end but well worth it.

Breaking in my brand new General Mac Arthur from Missouri Meerschaum tonite.
aduhenam.jpg

Now THAT is a pipe! :p

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
They an't THAT cheap. Jose Piedra is cheap. :p

Choix Supreme is another good one.
I would use another word that starts with a C and ends with a P to describe Jose Piedra.;) Today were Monte #2 and Sancho Panza Belicoso.

Last edited:

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
No draw problems with the Siglo 6?
Have you had any experience with the San Cristobal El Principe? Looks like something I might like.
Pulled a few loose leaves and it was fine. The only San Cristobal I like is the La Casa one. Smoking a 2005 Juan Lopez #2.

Last edited:

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
Just smoked a Oliveros eight., Good mild flavor and the burn was great. I usually try different cigars in the method of $6-12 range. This was on the low end but well worth it.

I'm with you on the Oliveros Eight Zero. If you get some age on them they really kick in. Nice draw, good burn and a room full of smoke. Sort of a roasted hazelnut and cocoa to my taste buds. Tonight a bowl of Peterson's Irish flake and a generous pour of Ardbeg 10yo.
Tom D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR