Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Juan Lopez has always been a good one for me--especially the #2.
Back in the late 90s,, the Juan Lopez #2 was an excellent alternative to the Hoyo Epicure 2 when the huge rise of production in Epicure 2 has led to problems with quality control. Now the Juan is also plagued by the same problem too.

Back in the late 90s,, the Juan Lopez #2 was an excellent alternative to the Hoyo Epicure 2 when the huge rise of production in Epicure 2 has led to problems with quality control. Now the Juan is also plagued by the same problem too.

I think all Cuban cigars have those quality control issues. :p They have sunspots at the very least and are plugged at the very worst.

DesertDan

One Too Many
Wicked Indie, churchill

This is another line in Gurkhas' offshoot East India Trading Company brand.

A good tasting cigar, though I did not find that it was as complex a blend as other reviewers have alluded to. I will try it in a toro size to see if there is more to it. It is a medium bodied blend with a bit of pepper at the beginning but it mellows and develops some sweetness and a slight cedar undertone a short way in. It was well constructed, drew very well and burned evenly. Considering its price of a little over $5, a very nice cigar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou