Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

glwanabe

New in Town
From last week. An H Uppman vintage Maduro. About 4yrs age on this stick, and it put out a ton of smoke.
20190312_204816.jpg

Tiki Tom

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Springtime! Got up to almost 70 degrees today with perfect blue skies. After a nice walk through the woods with the Mrs, still had time to sit in the yard in an adorandak smoking a Romeo y Juliette, Churchill, with a splash of JD. heaven!

Kid Mac

Practically Family
Irish Seconds pipe (Peterson second) in Sherlock Holmes Deerstalker shape.

Last edited:

Just Jim

A-List Customer
My dip into the 'bay for estate pipes is starting to result in little packages arriving. Today's haul included a Peterson, a Savinelli, a Dunhill, and a Kaywoodie. Not bad, except. . . . The Peterson is cracked. The Savinelli and Dunhill have cakes so thick a pencil won't reach the bottom of the bore, are half-covered with lava and filthy, and then some yay-hoo literally dunked them in wax! All can be fixed, eventually.

Ah but the Kaywoodie is a fine little pipe. About an hour to clean it up, followed by a careful fill of GB#3, and a wonderful first smoke. Not bad for a 60 year old pipe.

Several bowls of McClellands Legends at a campout over the weekend. Put a dent in my Legends cellar stash since McClellands is out of business thanks to the FDA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk