Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

ortega76

Practically Family
I was going to smoke a CAO Italia Gondola.

Until I realized I forgot to pack it in my bag as I'm visiting my folks.

I settled for my back-up Cigar.Com Purple Label in my laptop bag's traveldor.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A busy night last night translated into a two-cigar night. Started with a Romeo and Julieta belicoso at 0030 hrs. and finished with a Sol Cubana Cuban Cabinet robusto at 0430. I needed that!

Kermez

A-List Customer
Fletch said:
Upped the flavor stakes a bit and tried an A. Fuente Belicoso ('bout $6). Liked it. Figures - I like strong coffee, why wouldn't I like a stronger cigar?

The Cuban Belicoso Sun Grown? One of my personal favorites of the AF Gran Reserva ("regular") line. Nice choice, indeed!

Also nice to see you didn't get reemed on the price $6 is about right for that one, but I've seen (but never paid) upwards of $9 per stick.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Just had a nice halfhour in the sun. Enjoying a pipe of Special Blend.

septemberirvin014.jpg

Up here you have to catch the sun when it's out these days.

ET

One of the Regulars
Well I seem to have a story for every cigar. Tonights is short and sweet. I got home from the job that supports my habits at 8 pm. Now, with daylight savings time ended, it felt like 9. The wondergreyhound Willow was in a frenzy to take a walk so I took the usual route - a block down to the Eau Claire river and across on the footbridge through the park. Took time to light the smokey treat at the beginning and got a nice glow going while she pranced on the end of the leash. Bicycle path down past the old factory along the river on the north bank cross the river downtown, water and street glowing in the reflected city lights. 70 degrees in Wisconsin at 9 pm in November. New hat on -vintage Dobbs Royal Coachman. Up the north side of the river to the other footbridge and back on the south side on Main Street with the houses lit up. Perfection in a walk. Great Cigar: Romeo and Julietta 1875 Reserve lasted through the whole walk and back up the stairs to home.

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Tonight it was a Por Larranaga Cuban Grade Maduro.

Indycop; don't sweat the brass. They are the same all over the country. Like you said, our stress comes from internal factors; seldom from the people outside.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
Tonight it was a Por Larranaga Cuban Grade Maduro.

Indycop; don't sweat the brass. They are the same all over the country. Like you said, our stress comes from internal factors; seldom from the people outside.
Very true.
How do you like the maduro Larras? I love the natural Por Larranagas but not so much the maduro, seems completely different.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou