Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

ET

One of the Regulars
Tonights cigar I truly enjoyed. Purchased here in Melbourne, Florida on the side of the road in a little tobacco place. Went up to the hospital and visited my dad in the Surgical ICU where visitors hours are limited and then down to the beaches next to Patrick Air Force Base (where they shoot the space shuttle off) to take a swim in the Atlantic. 85 degrees here and the sun shining. Going back to Wisconsin Friday where it is 9 degrees and snowing. Had dinner with my brothers and sisters and sisters in law. Settled on the back porch for individual catch up time with the babies of the family, and to inoculate Mom's back porch with an Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 858 Maduro. Tomorrow going to the hospital for about 6 hours and then back to the beach to soak up the weather, and another fine stick. May drive in to Cocoa Beach to check out a new cigar place I heard about on another board....and another

Mr. Paladin

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown as the fog rolled in about 0300. A good medium/full smoke and really nice in the cooler weather.

Hope everything is ok after your deal, Indycop.

RedPop4

One Too Many
Tempus. That's Alec Bradley's newest offering.

Any of you who may happen to look in at the forums over at Cigar Weekly, they're down for a conversion from phpBB to vBulletin. All should be complete by Sunday, we hope.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
RedPop4 said:
they're down for a conversion from phpBB to vBulletin.
Shake a leg Junior! Thank God your mammy died givin' birth. If she'd have seen you, she'd have died o' shame.

I lurk there, too much time on the lounge to post and now i've started a facebook page too.:eusa_doh: :eusa_doh:

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Mr. Paladin said:
I had a Rocky Patel Sun Grown as the fog rolled in about 0300. A good medium/full smoke and really nice in the cooler weather.

Hope everything is ok after your deal, Indycop.
Is that anything like a Cuesta Rey Sun Grown?

Just funny that I had enough and resigned from being the squad PIC. Don't know what you guys call it but when the sarge is off i am it. It's supposed to be a stepping stone to Sgt. but I can't compete with 30 year vets from other agencys that come in. I am also the only FTO on the squad as well as the one that seems to get stuck with the crap. Well Sarge asked me to do it until he could train someone to take my place, I had no training other than common sense but did it for 5 years. Well lucky me he was off, I was in charge and i roll up on the lone car at the top of the parking garage... but it's good.

Well for now anyway our Chief is leaving Dec.1 so who knows what we will get. I am trying to wrap up my 2 year degree and get in shape to hopefully go somewhere else.

indycop said:
Is that anything like a Cuesta Rey Sun Grown?

Just funny that I had enough and resigned from being the squad PIC. Don't know what you guys call it but when the sarge is off i am it. It's supposed to be a stepping stone to Sgt. but I can't compete with 30 year vets from other agencys that come in. I am also the only FTO on the squad as well as the one that seems to get stuck with the crap. Well Sarge asked me to do it until he could train someone to take my place, I had no training other than common sense but did it for 5 years. Well lucky me he was off, I was in charge and i roll up on the lone car at the top of the parking garage... but it's good.

Well for now anyway our Chief is leaving Dec.1 so who knows what we will get. I am trying to wrap up my 2 year degree and get in shape to hopefully go somewhere else.

Like the CIA or FBI. Just as long as you don't go working for the Treasury Department. :eek: :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zibounou