Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

rikrdo

A-List Customer
GL Pease Cumberland in my RAD sandy squashed 'mater................

Gearing up for the QM and diggin through the Igloodor for some good smokes to take. My supply is woefully lacking :rage:

SteveAS

Practically Family
Cohiba Seleccion Reserva piramide. This box was from 2003 and this example was much better than the last one I smoked (a year or so ago).

Kkaderly

One of the Regulars
Right now I am burning a bowl of a good Virginia blend that my local shop blends up it has a light casing on it to make it smell awesome!!!!!!! I am setting out side under my covered porch listing to i rain and smoking my Peterson B11 Rocky. It's 68 no wind and between the sound of the rain, great smoke and a good stiff cocktail I am totally relaxed!!!!

I feel sorry for those folks that don't slow down to enjoy the finer things in life!

Kk

Kid Mac

Practically Family
It's a Peterson day. British Woods in a Peterson Canadian "Sterling Silver."

Cheers,

Mac

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A three cigar day today, and an interesting humidor day. An AB SCR, a RP Edge missile, and a VSG robusto.

I was looking through one of my humidors this afternoon and found three cigars with holes in them. :eek: As I inspected the humi closer, I found dust in the bottom of it. :eek: Of course I emptied it, bagged all of the cigars in it and put them in the freezer. As I vacuumed out the humi, I flicked what I thought was a chunk of tobacco off the side and as it hit the bottom of the humi it started to scurry away! :eek: I sucked the little ba***rd up with the vac and now he's out in the garage in the canister somewhere. I didn't really lose any cigars because I smoked the ones with holes in them today, but I'm glad I found the problem when I did. Now I have to think of somewhere cooler to put my humis to keep any more from hatching.

SGB

One of the Regulars
BrickHouse

And before that a La Aurora 107, both from recent events at my local smoke shop.

SGB

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
AB SCR with a beetle hole. It's kind of fun watching the smoke flow out of that little hole, and it didn't affect the cigar much at all. Later a Hemingway Masterpiece, and then a HdM petit robusto while watching my nephews' softball game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy