Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

SteveAS

Practically Family
That's a great cigar Steve! The Estupendos are also tasty, but needed a little more time in order to really be great.

They seem to be great cigars! I hadn't smoked an Emenencia for at least a couple years and I don't remember being all that impressed by them back then, so I was very pleasantly surprised at how good this was. I'm glad to hear the Estupendos are also good, but I didn't buy any because they're bigger (and more expensive) than I prefer.

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
A special cigar today for a special occasion. The cigar was a God of Fire by Carlito 2006 Piramide. Very, very nice. The occasion was one month ago today I worked my last day, at least for a while.

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
Gurkha Symphony. Quite a nice smoke overall.

Anyone try the 'make me an offer' feature on CI? How low does he typically go? I think I'm gonna go through that section next week and make a few hundred $$ worth of offers and see what happens. Hmmm, maybe one of those offers needs to be on another humidor, lol

BobC

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Retirement doesn't seem to be hurting you a bit. ;):p
I figured you would break out a Partagas Lusitania or something. :D

It really isn't retirement but a hiatus. I quit a job that was seriously getting on my nerves and am in the midst of a few months of R&R and attitude adjustment.

I would love to break out a Lusitania. Send me one?

It really isn't retirement but a hiatus. I quit a job that was seriously getting on my nerves and am in the midst of a few months of R&R and attitude adjustment.

I would love to break out a Lusitania. Send me one?

Oh, a hiatus---I hope with pay.;)
Send you one? You mean you send me one. :p
They aren't exactly easy to get either. Sometimes they have them and sometimes they don't. Same with the Culebras---darn it. [huh]:eusa_doh:

HHISIII

One of the Regulars
JdN Fuerte.
Bob, give a fuerte a try, they have a lot of the flavor without all the strength of the corojo. They're pretty cheap as well, I'll probably be grabbing another box or two.

indycop

I'll Lock Up
What do you think of that one?

James is going to have something to say.....
The first 1/4 to 1/2 of it was harsh but then the flavor kicked in. It seemed to burn kinda quick but coulda been due to sitting out by the fire lol. I would put the Perdomo Patriarch above it though. I don't know how long you let that one rest but the first puff on it was excellente and I kept it til I couldn't hold it anymore.:D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points