Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

m0nk

One Too Many
I had a medium Padron earlier; I'm not much of a knowledgable cigar smoker quite yet, but I'm learning.

I'm also starting with pipes, too... trying to replace cigarettes with a more refined, and occasional tobacco habit.

Fairlane

New in Town
My current pipe is a Savinelli Punto Oro, and I am enjoying a bowl Black Cherry as I type. I do enjoy my Estella deep, from time to time though.
Cheers!

m0nk

One Too Many
The first cigars I had were Garcia y Vega many years ago. I enjoyed another Patron tonight, and am planning on taking out my pipe tomorrow with some black cherry.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Finally tasted all three of the 2011 Edicion Limitada. Personal opinion is Allones Extra a must buy, Hoyo Petite Pirimides is good but not excellent yet, Cohiba 1966 definitely not worth the price.

m0nk

One Too Many
I'm fairly new to pipes, and although I smoke the occasional bowl of black cherry, or something that was labeled extra-smooth at the tabac, I don't know the brand and don't know the differences between them. Anyone have suggestions on brands or helpful hints of what I should taste vs what's undesirable? I did take my pipe along with me on a stroll over lunch today, and the black cherry that accompanied me was decent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo