Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Binary Blue

New in Town
I've been smoking some "Dr. Charley" blend tobacco from Racine and Laramie recently.

Very lightly flavored, cool smoke. I like it a lot.

I've been using my Dr. Grabow Lark pipe, an estate pipe I got off of eBay.

ih9JbrDgL0LBZ.jpg

LoveMyHats2

I’ll Lock Up.
I very seldom smoke a Cigar with my health being as poor as it is of late, but, I did happen to pick up something fairly special that a Local shop had in stock just for the Holiday Season of Christmas, an Arturo Opus X, at the tune of $80.00 and saved it until the New Years Eve to enjoy at midnight.....compared to some of the dark tobacco Cigars of my past use, it was extremely nice. The tobacco shop owner stated it was not something they would stock again until next year! When I asked him how they taste and smoke, he responded, "oh, much better than the normal Toledo Window Box that we sell".

I may not ever purchase another Cigar for that much money but it was well worth it.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hmmmm....I'll have to try that. I am used to disappointment. :p
You may have better luck than me. I have in the past oh 11 years only come across 2-3 boxes of Longsdale and 1 Grandes de Espana in real here though I did find some others posted on the web.
Tonite was a Ramon Allones Superiores.

You may have better luck than me. I have in the past oh 11 years only come across 2-3 boxes of Longsdale and 1 Grandes de Espana in real here though I did find some others posted on the web.
Tonite was a Ramon Allones Superiores.

Out of stock. Darn it!

Well, last night I didn't have a whole lot of time so I smoked the Hupmann coronas minor in tubo. It delivers for a small cigar but don't expect to get light headed from it. lol lol

maduro 5

A-List Customer
I find that Lusitania a bit too much for me. I loved D1 when they were around, D4 and D5 any time but I would have to have a steak before Lusitania. And for the money, I would take D4 any day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24