Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I find that Lusitania a bit too much for me. I loved D1 when they were around, D4 and D5 any time but I would have to have a steak before Lusitania. And for the money, I would take D4 any day.
D4 is still the best. As for D1, they are one of the best Edicion Limitada but as with any LE cigars, they are not your typical Partagas. The new C3 is a bit of a disappointment though. Tonite was a Hoyo du Roi 2004 same year as the D1.:D
As for Lusi, there used to be promotion here every year from the authorised dealer, 30-40% off if you buy 2 boxes of 50. 100 sticks of Lusi!!! That's too many for one person.

D4 is still the best. As for D1, they are one of the best Edicion Limitada but as with any LE cigars, they are not your typical Partagas. The new C3 is a bit of a disappointment though. Tonite was a Hoyo du Roi 2004 same year as the D1.:D
As for Lusi, there used to be promotion here every year from the authorised dealer, 30-40% off if you buy 2 boxes of 50. 100 sticks of Lusi!!! That's too many for one person.

Well, you could always share the second box. :p

I find that Lusitania a bit too much for me. I loved D1 when they were around, D4 and D5 any time but I would have to have a steak before Lusitania. And for the money, I would take D4 any day.

Too much as in too strong or too long burning?
If they were both the same price then I know which one I would choose. :p
The Lusitania has never knocked me out or anything like that. I got socked more by a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel. That thing made me lay down for half an hour. :p
I won't turn away a good SDN4 though. :p

maduro 5

A-List Customer
Too much as in too strong or too long burning?
If they were both the same price then I know which one I would choose. :p
The Lusitania has never knocked me out or anything like that. I got socked more by a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero Chisel. That thing made me lay down for half an hour. :p
I won't turn away a good SDN4 though. :p

I find Lusitania too strong. Tonight Partagas Series E#2. I visited my favourite cigar dungeon in Moscow. For some reason D5 cost more than D4, go figure.

maduro 5

A-List Customer
I see D1 in Moscow, but at $50 per stick I stay away.

Blackadder

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I see D1 in Moscow, but at $50 per stick I stay away.
50 is not a lot these days. The price of the Edicion Limitada has increased a lot since 2004. The new C3 costs between 20 to 30 dollars online.
Today was a Upmann Noella and another Hoyo du Roi

Hoofer

New in Town
Nowadays i smoke Mac Baren original choice, it smells and taste great. Used to smoke Carter Hall, but i don't want to wait weeks for a few can anymore (it's not imported to europe. At all. :( )

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24