Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What cigar (or pipe) did you smoke today?

indycop

I'll Lock Up
Today at Island girl cigar bar Dee had a Rocky Patel Winter Blend and I had a Rocky Patel ITC.:D

nnn.jpg

St.Ignatz

Call Me a Cab
La Gloria Cubana Serie R Limitada 2005. Monster cigar 62 x7+. Local tobacconist had a special on the Limited Edition humidor. 30 cigars plus beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful humidor for $250. Marked down from about $600. I only went in for a new cutter. Sound familiar? Anyway, nice smoke but it is a short finish.

CIMG0767.jpg

CIMG0766.jpg

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
La Gloria Cubana Serie R Limitada 2005. Monster cigar 62 x7+. Local tobacconist had a special on the Limited Edition humidor. 30 cigars plus beauuuuuuuuuuuutiful humidor for $250. Marked down from about $600. I only went in for a new cutter. Sound familiar? Anyway, nice smoke but it is a short finish.

CIMG0767.jpg

CIMG0766.jpg
Very nice!

indycop

I'll Lock Up
St.Ignatz said:
Ist puff gets you all revved up for a treat that never happens. No finish. It seemed to me just another golf course cigar from Macanudo but then again I liked the RP Renaissance.
Ah ok.
I was not really into RP but I like the 1999 vintage and the ITC I tried the other day!

RedPop4

One Too Many
Thursday night, decided I needed a cigar, one buddy called he wanted to smoke, so we called the other two guys. Brought out a laptop and watched A Righteous Kill under my carport and had our cigars. Enjoyed a La Aurora 1495 series.

Sunday afternoon, working in the garden and tooling around, I had a Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, Soirée-belicoso. It had a very unique flavor.

St.Ignatz said:
Ist puff gets you all revved up for a treat that never happens. No finish. It seemed to me just another golf course cigar from Macanudo but then again I liked the RP Renaissance.

That is about the same assessment that I had of the Mac. If that is as robust and flavorful as they get, count me out.
The RP Renaissance I tried was as good as the old Edge but I had problems with the wrapper cracking up and then splitting. I suppose I should have let the Sumatra wrapper rest a bit but I seldom have this problem with other cigars so.....[huh] It is a good cigar though for those who like a medium to full bodied cigar with real flavor.:D

RedPop4 said:
Thursday night, decided I needed a cigar, one buddy called he wanted to smoke, so we called the other two guys. Brought out a laptop and watched A Righteous Kill under my carport and had our cigars. Enjoyed a La Aurora 1495 series.

Sunday afternoon, working in the garden and tooling around, I had a Paul Garmirian Gourmet Series, Soirée-belicoso. It had a very unique flavor.

The soiree sounds like a decent cigar but at $11 each it should be. ;) You should warn that Indycop will get a head ache if he smokes something that strong. ;) :p
The La Aurora line is really quite a cigar for the price. :eusa_clap

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner