Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What did you buy for yourself this Christmas?

Mr Badger

Practically Family
My purchase of a tailor-made 1940s, double-breasted Crombie overcoat while down in Lyme Regis during the Autumn means that I've now got more than enough leathers and coats to be going on with! :D

However, I did buy a couple of items in the sales:

A Farah lambswool shawl neck sweater from Urban Outfitters (reduced from £80 to £40), which is really excellent quality (surprisingly so!). Needless to say, the enamel Farah badge is coming straight off when it arrives!

farah-faraday-pull-marine-1.jpg

And a Herringbone chin-strap work shirt from the Gap (reduced to £14.99), which is also surprisingly good quality, much better than their chambray and denim versions...

gp792572-00vliv01.jpg

STEVIEBOY1

One Too Many
I Bought a thick riobbed wool sweater from Sou'West Chunkies in Cornwall, after seeing a thread on this site that mentioned them, The sweater is great and the firm is very good to deal with. Rgds.

Cedric Satterfield

New in Town
A Penman beaver fedora, a Todd's custom Indy, a US Wings Signature goat Indy, and an Avirex A-2 to wear when I don't want to worry about my Schott.

All were COW or Ebay finds. It was pretty amazing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner