Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

^ It's my very favorite... even if I can't afford to drink it every night ;)

James is picky about a lot of things to do with liquor. I don't think there's a person left in the lounge that doesn't know that :p

That is a great burgundy that's why. I have a bottle somewhere around here. It is fairly old too.

Darned right. I don't drink rotgut stuff. Life is too short to drink cheap liquor or smoke cheap cigars. If it is going to kill you then it might as well be good stuff. :p

rue

That is a great burgundy that's why. I have a bottle somewhere around here. It is fairly old too.

Darned right. I don't drink rotgut stuff. Life is too short to drink cheap liquor or smoke cheap cigars. If it is going to kill you then it might as well be good stuff. :p

Save it ;)

You tell em :p

Me.... I'll drink just about anything you put in front of me except one thing..... :puke:

Yeps

Call Me a Cab
Saturday night I had a couple bottles of Guinness while relaxing (playing video games) with my hallmates. Good times.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points