Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Tell us what;s in it and how to make it.

It is pretty easy. You take a Tom Collins glass(I used a glass mug), fill it about 3/4 full of passion fruit juice. Then add about 2 ounces of 10Cane rum. Stir thoroughly and drink. I am still working on it though as you could shake this with ice too. Strain into a hurricane glass and top with a pineapple wheel on the rim and a cherry skewered on top. Optional ideas include using one ounce 10Cane, one ounce Wray and Nephew rum and rock candy syrup.
It was fine as originally mixed though. :p I just like to experiment. :D

I had an Imperial Porter that was aged in oak barrels with a name something like Santa's Little Helper. It had an extensive number of flavors and was pretty good. I'd like to have some that was in the bottle for a year or so to see what some real aging would do to marry and mingle the favors.

I haven't had a drink since the beginning of Feb. And...I'm am in dire need of one...NOW!

*waves* Hiya Danny O!
X
BD

How about a Gingerbread Woman?:
picD8Eigw.jpg

or pick one:
cocktails.jpg

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hi BD,

A large "OHDH" last night, which finished off the Tanqueray Rangpur.... :(

Don't I know it, visits to the Club, aren't the same with you on the mineral water, you know!

Danny O
x

Hi Danny O,

I had some cocoa last night, does that count? Oh no, sorry to hear that. You'll have to send Clem out to get more TR. ;0

Well, I will bounce back...like the phoenix I shall rise out of the flames...and as appropriate have some firey drinks. Maybe something with cayenne in it. Any suggestions?
X
BD

Greyfox

One of the Regulars
I had a couple of drams of the batch 32 of Aberlour A'bundha. Some say that this one is not as good as usual but I found it to be quite good and not much different that the batch 27 that it replaced in my cabinet. Also picked up a couple of more malts; Springbank 10, Balvenie 17 Sherry Oak Cask, Highland Park 12 and a Douglas Laing bottling of a Ben Riach 18 year old. Should be some tasty drinking ahead.

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Hi Danny O,

I had some cocoa last night, does that count? Oh no, sorry to hear that. You'll have to send Clem out to get more TR. ;0

Well, I will bounce back...like the phoenix I shall rise out of the flames...and as appropriate have some firey drinks. Maybe something with cayenne in it. Any suggestions?
X
BD

Hi BD,

Cocoa......hmmm, I don't recall this beverage on the bar list, is it strong, and do you serve it with ice? ;)

Clem is busy "bottling up" at the moment, but I did notice that TR, was on the last invoice.

I would suggest the pepper vodka, in lieu of the cayenne flavoured drink, but......like the sailor's rum saga mentioned previously, the last vodka evening was a memorable event, if you recall?! :eeek:

Danny O
x

Brad Bowers

I'll Lock Up
Having a Bombay Sapphire Martini tonight in honor of my Grandpa Hale. A Marine, a Korean War veteran, a talented artist, and a good buddy. RIP, Grandpa Hale. We shared many a martini, so here's one more to you. Cheers.

Brad

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Hiyas Danny O,

The bartender created me one very powerful cocoa-concoction. We’ll ask him to make you one next time, you really MUST try it!

Thank heavens; we can’t go without TR at the Club. What kind of Club would it be without it?

Hmmm, pepper vodka….sounds fierce. I should like to try that! Or perhaps not, on second thought. I know… I shall never live that incident down. :( I’m incredibly thankful that the video and photos were destroyed and that my admirers have stopped pursuing me!

X
BD

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Hiyas Danny O,

The bartender created me one very powerful cocoa-concoction. We’ll ask him to make you one next time, you really MUST try it!

Thank heavens; we can’t go without TR at the Club. What kind of Club would it be without it?

Hmmm, pepper vodka….sounds fierce. I should like to try that! Or perhaps not, on second thought. I know… I shall never live that incident down. :( I’m incredibly thankful that the video and photos were destroyed and that my admirers have stopped pursuing me!

X
BD

BD,

OK, I'll take your word on it, just don't expect me to turn in for the night, after my "cocoa"!

Clem asked me to mention a cayenne pepper cocktail to you; a "Devil". Basically a "Stinger" (brandy and white creme de menthe), and sprinkled with cayenne pepper. Might try one myself....!

Indeed, although it has gone down in the annals of the Club's history!

The Belgium Duvel's back again, I had some the other night, and it's very good. And please, take it easy this time, it is 8.5%, and you don't have to drink it all in one night! :eusa_doh:

See you Friday....

Danny O
x

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Danny O,

I realize the mixture of alcohol and caffeine creates a very hyper Mr. O! No worries…we could pull an ‘all-nighter’ – just like old times!

Clem always knows the greatest drinks and he has such flair that chap. Now that sounds right up my alley…a ‘Devil’ it will be for 'Madame Diablo' this Friday! I'm still not sure why Clem calls me that....

I’m sorry, when you said I could have as much as I wanted of the Duvel…I thought you meant it! Pardon me. :eek:

Indeed…and bring my earring!

X
BD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto