Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Danny O,

I realize the mixture of alcohol and caffeine creates a very hyper Mr. O! No worries…we could pull an ‘all-nighter’ – just like old times!

Clem always knows the greatest drinks and he has such flair that chap. Now that sounds right up my alley…a ‘Devil’ it will be for 'Madame Diablo' this Friday! I'm still not sure why Clem calls me that....

I’m sorry, when you said I could have as much as I wanted of the Duvel…I thought you meant it! Pardon me. :eek:

Indeed…and bring my earring!

X
BD

Hi BD,

If I may correct you on one point, my dear, it wasn't me that threw the "let's drink all night" gauntlet down, in the first place!

And, Clem's reaction to your, "I'll have a pair of teeth, too", request, was priceless! I believe the correct terminology for this type of drink is an, "Apéritif", and it's not normally served in pint glasses! No wonder he calls you 'Madame Diablo'...!

By the way, I did bring your earring, last time........you thought it was a cocktail cherry, and ate it! :eusa_doh:

Currently chilling in the fridge, prior to tonight's "escapades", is some very nice Thai Singha beer.

See you later....

Danny O
x

rue

I can honestly say that diet sodas used as mixers have an unusual taste. I can drink small amounts of diet soda but find the the Artificial sweeteners screw up my ability to taste things.

I know what you mean, but regular pop makes it too sweet. I certainly don't drink it for diet reasons :)

Rue,

And why not!

Tonight, Singha beer for me.........so far! ;)

Danny O

Exactly Danny O... why not ;)
I hope you enjoy your time at the club tonight. Kiss BD for me :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j2points