Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Im really enjoying gin and tonic at the moment, I find it very refreshing :) Any other G&T lovers here?

Hi Shazzabanazza,

Oh yes, I'm definitely a gin lover! I agree, it is very refreshing, be it with tonic, or in a cocktail. What's your favourite brand?

Have you seen the gin lovers thread, maybe catch you there.

Cheers!

Danny O

shazzabanazza

Practically Family
Danny: Ive only tried Seagers brand so far... I do intend on trying a few more though :D See you in the gin thread!

Tomasso: Thank you for that :lol: I noticed that thread after I had posted in here...opps :rolleyes:

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
I'm currently visiting my parents but as only my father was around today I made us a variation of a cocktail called a "Bamboo".
-One unit of sherry
-One unit of Italian Vermouth (Martini Rosso)
-Half a tsp of orange juice (we didn't have orange bitters as the recipe suggested)
-Dash of lemon juice and a slice of lemon peel

It was a wonderful cocktail and the perfect thing to savour with my father (my mother disapproves of drinking more than one drink a month so we seized the opportunity :p).

dnjan

One Too Many
Two glasses of lovely Rueda.

You seem to do rather well with your wines from various areas around the world!
I usually try to drink Washington wines (support the local tax base), but the economic situation has provided some excellent values in southern French and Spanish wines recently.
Saturday is was a number of glasses (at least four - it was part of s Seder-like meal) of a tempranillo-cabernet blend from LaMancha. Well-aged (1998).
This wine had been re-labeled (new back label stuck on) for U.S. sale, and so was a rather nice price.

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
You seem to do rather well with your wines from various areas around the world!
I usually try to drink Washington wines (support the local tax base), but the economic situation has provided some excellent values in southern French and Spanish wines recently.
Saturday is was a number of glasses (at least four - it was part of s Seder-like meal) of a tempranillo-cabernet blend from LaMancha. Well-aged (1998).
This wine had been re-labeled (new back label stuck on) for U.S. sale, and so was a rather nice price.

I do my best! I try to stick to European wines during the week as they tend to have a lower alcohol content than New World wines - although a lot of my faves are from there (New Zealand for Sauvignon Blancs and the US for Pinot Noirs).

I love a little Tempranillo from time to time too.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner