Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

dnjan

One Too Many
I do my best! I try to stick to European wines during the week as they tend to have a lower alcohol content than New World wines ...

Yes - overripe grapes making wines that are too "big" to enjoy a second glass of. I refer to that as the California Curse, and it has unfortunately spread to parts of Washington. I definitely prefer subtlety.

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Hi

Rye and Ginger ale last night. 100 Proof Rittenhouse and Vernor's Ginger Ale. Good stuff. I also had a bit of Jameson's with an ice cube. The Jameson's was on sale for Saint Patrick's day, gotta love that idea.

Later

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Tonight, a variation on The Ritz "Goodness Gracious" cocktail.

As follows, based on a 25ml measure:

2 measures of Berry Bros. No.3 London gin.
1/2 measure of Grand Marnier.
1/2 measure of Campari.
2 measures of grapefruit juice.

Shaken, with ice, and served in a large Martini glass.

Cheers.....

Danny O

Tonight, a variation on The Ritz "Goodness Gracious" cocktail.

As follows, based on a 25ml measure:

2 measures of Berry Bros. No.3 London gin.
1/2 measure of Grand Marnier.
1/2 measure of Campari.
2 measures of grapefruit juice.

Shaken, with ice, and served in a large Martini glass.
Cheers.....

Danny O

Campari and grapefruit juice?! I would definitely say that name.:eek::eek::eek:;)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I had taste for Bloody Marys so I mixed up a batch using Svedka vodka, Zing Zang mix with a shrimp/peppers/celery garnish and a short beer chaser (Sierra Nevada Torpedo). I sometimes substitute a strip of bacon for the shrimp but I was too lazy this time.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Not last night, but earlier today, a Lillet cocktail for the Missus and a gin and tonic for self as I bbq'd the steaks. Made it last through cooking, eating, and almost to the clean up. To treat my sweetie I cooked, made the salad, bbq'd the asparagus, and did (a respectable portion of) the washing up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner