Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

dnjan

One Too Many
I consider the Leffe Brun to be a "dessert beer", and only consume it as the last of the evening.

The Hoegaarden is a good beer to offer people who "don't like beer".
Personally, I prefer a German heffeweizen.

Having them "out-of-order" could indeed cause some problems.

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
Quite a few beers, in no particular order, and over a long weekend, in Le Mans :car:
Kronenbourg 1664, Stella Artois, Hoegaarden, Leffe, Alsace Beer, Heineken, G 'n' T's...........oh, and Jager Bombs!

Well, it had to be done! :p

Danny O

p.s. I'd give the Leffe a miss, given the choice!

Danny O,
Your list just goes on and on...I'm surprised you even remember Le Mans! :p
X
BD

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
Danny O,
Your list just goes on and on...I'm surprised you even remember Le Mans! :p
X
BD

Hi BD,

"Remember Le Mans?" - Er, just about......it was OK, apart from the damned noise, coming from the other side of town. Apparently, there was some kind of 24 hour motor race on.....! ;)

Danny O
x

p.s. I remembered the important things!

Aaron Palm

New in Town
Fresh fruit makes all the difference! I made a whiskey sour (with rye!) last night using lemons fresh off the tree and oh my it was a step up from the grocery store bottled lemon juice I'm used to.

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Fresh fruit makes all the difference! I made a whiskey sour (with rye!) last night using lemons fresh off the tree and oh my it was a step up from the grocery store bottled lemon juice I'm used to.

Fresh lemons off the tree: what a lovely combination of syllables...

I am impatient with the backyard dwarf lime tree's budding harvest. Lots of limes the size of garbanzo beans, none ready for picking... mojitos, Boston Sidecars, and G&Ts await...

Oh, yeah, and last night it was whiskey on the rocks for a night cap.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
Its Winter now in the Antipodes, so I have replaced Champagne & Cointreau with a glass of Red Cabernet Sauvignon

imagehandler.ashx

flyfishark

Practically Family
Hendricks gin martini with cucumber cubes. Actually, it was just Hendricks on the rocks with cucumber cubes. If you haven't tried this, I highly recommend it. Even if you don't want the martini version, try Hendricks with tonic and cucumber slices. You won't regret the expense.

Iyor

One of the Regulars
River Horse hop hazzard beer. Its getting real hot and there is nothing like a cold one!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Ficklin Tinta Port from California. Though I usually use it for cooking it is eminently drinkable at an excellent pricepoint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akubraacornfawn