Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

RichardH

One of the Regulars
I had a couple of pints ("a couple" means more than 15) , some drinks (Captain Morgan and Coke, mostly) and a couple of shots of Jackie D to top it off. We finished our evening (or should i say morning?) trying to dance samba together with a dozen other people just as sh*tfaced as us. 'Twas good fun!

dnjan

One Too Many
A verdejo, followed by four tempranillo's (of increasing age - both barrel and bottle) and then a cava, all from Bodege Palacio de los Frontaura y Victoria.
Part of a wine dinner at a local tapas restaurant. Two people from the family that owned the winery were there pouring and explaining.

A very pleseant evening, and we came home with a half-case of our favourites at a very nice price.

Danny Ocean

A-List Customer
"Crabbies" alcoholic (4% ABV) ginger beer, served ice cold, with a wedge of lime.

In this hot weather, I'd forgotten how good it tastes! Only one problem, I didn't buy enough of it! :eusa_doh:

Danny O

rumblefish

One Too Many
A verdejo, followed by four tempranillo's (of increasing age - both barrel and bottle) and then a cava, all from Bodege Palacio de los Frontaura y Victoria.
Part of a wine dinner at a local tapas restaurant. Two people from the family that owned the winery were there pouring and explaining.

A very pleseant evening, and we came home with a half-case of our favourites at a very nice price.
You have all the culinary fun...:eusa_clap

dnjan

One Too Many
It was at a nice little Spanish place. husband (cooks) and wife (does everything else). On weekends they hire a server.
About every month or two they have a wine dinner. $45 a person. Usually it is a local distributor providing the wine.
A real neighborhood place, and I really like the wine dinners.
At the previous one, dessert was served with a 15-year-old coheito (excuse my spelling) port. A bottle of that came home!

avedwards

Call Me a Cab
Last night: a very poorly made mojito made my me. It didn't help that halfway through drinking it I realised that I'd forgotton the rum. :eusa_doh: Plus the flavour of the lime and mint wasn't really noticable so it essentially tasted like soda water with sugar.

Right now: a strange concotion I just made up consisting of red and white vermouth, pimms, soda water and lemonade poured over ice. Definitely more pleasant than my accidental alcohol-free mojito.

Hawkcigar

One of the Regulars
Well I'm having it tonight instead of last night but I'll post anyway... ;)
Tonight I'm having Moscow Mules. Haven't had a Moscow Mule in a little while and it is a perfect drink for a warm sultry summer night. Very refreshing!!

Flipped Lid

One of the Regulars
Peroni is a very tasty beer and I drink it frequently. It's the only beer you can buy at my favorite Italian restaurant and that's how I discovered it. Last night I had a couple of pints of Stella Artois with my dinner at a local pub. I don't care for hoppy beers. I find the SA really refreshing in this hot weather and Peroni would fill that bill just as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner