Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

No alcohol tonight, just glass-bottle Mexican Coca-Cola.

51MhPRK6WcL._SS280_.jpg

davidraphael

Practically Family
I had a dinner party, drank pure filth, and now I thoroughly regret it: I mixed 4 different white wines, rotling (a kind of German rose), obstler (German apple/pear vodka/schnaps), an insane raspberry liqueur of some description, and another fruit liqueur, the name of which I cannot mention in polite company.

I don't know what happened.

Apparently, my wife found me face-down on the balcony in the rain asking "why is the water so much wet?" (sic)

I am equally ashen and ashamed. In short, I was anything but a connoisseur

Last edited:

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
No alcohol tonight, just glass-bottle Mexican Coca-Cola.
I attended a party a while back where there were both Mexican (sugar) and US (corn syrup) Coca Cola available. We decided to have a blind taste test. With 40 participants the results were split 50/50.

A newish Peruvian pisco named Campo de Encanto. The best pisco I've ever tasted. http://www.encantopisco.com/

BTW, 'Pisco Punch' is arguably San Francisco's first homegrown cocktail. (Peruvian and Chilean miners brought pisco from South America to Northern California during the Gold Rush.) Read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pisco_punch

Kipling always makes me laugh:
"San Francisco is a mad city - inhabited for the most part by perfectly insane people whose women are of a remarkable beauty."

Ethan Bentley

One Too Many
Thanks for the picture, lovely bottle don't ya think? I couldn't get it to work for me.
No Sipsmith Summer Cup was a pre and post dinner drink(s) I even tried it in a Negroni. Quite good may even be a palatable way for you to drink Campari James :)

Thanks for the picture, lovely bottle don't ya think? I couldn't get it to work for me.
No Sipsmith Summer Cup was a pre and post dinner drink(s) I even tried it in a Negroni. Quite good may even be a palatable way for you to drink Campari James :)

It works on your website though. :D Can I get it over here? I have never seen it so far---not that I have looked for it yet.
I doubt there is a palatable way to drink Campari. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy