Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I opened one bottle to use a small portion in a port wine sauce but the contents of two bottles seemed to have evaporated through the course of the evening....

1983-front.jpg

dnjan

One Too Many
Well it's noon which means it's ok to drink, so I'm having a Stella Artois. The true champagne of beers.
I have nothing against drinking before noon. I just don't finish my first drink until after noon.

which reminds me - there is a half-empty growler of EastEnd Brewery's Chicory Red in the ice box back at the apartment which needs to be finished today ...

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I'm sipping on some homemade Limoncello sent from an old family friend in Italy. He's 98 years old and he's been making the stuff since he was a kid, mentored by his father and grandfather.. The fruit comes from the trees that his family has managed for over 300 years. He has often told me that I live the life he dreams of, but we both knows that he's lying....

I'm sipping on some homemade Limoncello sent from an old family friend in Italy. He's 98 years old and he's been making the stuff since he was a kid, mentored by his father and grandfather.. The fruit comes from the trees that his family has managed for over 300 years. He has often told me that I live the life he dreams of, but we both knows that he's lying....

Limoncello. Nice. It has been a while since I had that----let alone the homemade kind.

rue

That sounds absolutely lovely :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot