Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

beaucaillou

A-List Customer
2006 St. Innocent 'Justice Vineyard' Pinot Noir.

Too young of course, but I'm always curious about St. Innocent. I decided it is sort of the Laurence Olivier of Oregon Pinot; enigmatic, but profoundly masculine despite the passionate nature of its being. I always think of St. Innocent as Pinot for Cabernet lovers.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Jack Daniels Manhattan (ran out of Makers :( )

Jack
Noilly Prat sweet vermouth
Angostura bitters
Publix maraschino cherries

It hit the spot. :)

dnjan

One Too Many
beaucaillou said:
2006 St. Innocent 'Justice Vineyard' Pinot Noir.

Too young of course, but I'm always curious about St. Innocent. I decided it is sort of the Laurence Olivier of Oregon Pinot; enigmatic, but profoundly masculine despite the passionate nature of its being. I always think of St. Innocent as Pinot for Cabernet lovers.
I've had their "Temperance Hill" (and liked it!), but not the "Justice Vineyard".
Any early comments on the 2007's comparted to the 2006's?

Kermez

A-List Customer
2 (homemade) gin & tonics.

BtW & FTI: I went with Seagram's Lime Twisted. I can't bring myself to add lime and tonic to Bombay Saphire (and yet I have no problems adding vermouth and olives to it for martinis - go figure [huh] ).

PADDY

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
1916 Aviation Cocktail.

"A la Stukey" of The Presidio in San Francisco creates. Got all the ingredients (finally) and drinking it like it's 1929..!:eusa_clap

spey12bottle.jpg

:cheers1::D

kiltie

Practically Family
Jameson and Guiness -
It's mind boggling how often I have to explain what "neat" means to kids who get paid to pour drinks ( notice I can't even call them bartenders...). Secondly, and probably more unsettling, is the need to put every beer in a chilled glass. I no snob, and I certainly like a cold beer often enough, but come on. Needless to say, this was not my regular establishment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto