Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Good point.
The other form?
Well I don't have to bring up the fact that the door man's "sniffing" of everyone that walks in, is in poor taste.
That and the "marking of territory" once they get a few drinks in them.
Doh! The whole issue makes me want to get a rolled up piece of newspaper ready. :D

Yeah, those politicians are pretty annoying. You've got to show them who is the boss.
:D

Lot No 3 IPA from Evolution Craft Brewing. Delicious.

ipa.jpg

Silver Bullets you mean. :p

Silver Bullets work great on a 98 degree day with 89% humidity. Won't fill you up while the bbq is on the grill getting ready. 10 or 12 of 'em during the afternoon, then eat, then when it gets dark and cools off a little it's time for a few bacardi drinks. Can't wait for the summertime.

It's still below freexing tonight so I'm having some Angry Orchard crisp apple cider.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Silver Bullets work great on a 98 degree day with 89% humidity. Won't fill you up while the bbq is on the grill getting ready. 10 or 12 of 'em during the afternoon, then eat, then when it gets dark and cools off a little it's time for a few bacardi drinks. Can't wait for the summertime.

It's still below freexing tonight so I'm having some Angry Orchard crisp apple cider.

I see you have no drinking problem. You drink. You get drunk. No problem. :p

I though you LOVED winter. lol lol

I too am sampling the Angry Orchard tonight. Since Hornsby changed their recipe, Angry has become my favorite. The Magners is a pretty good choice as well.

I too am sampling the Angry Orchard tonight. Since Hornsby changed their recipe, Angry has become my favorite. The Magners is a pretty good choice as well.

I have been enjoying the cider a lot in the cold weather. It doesn't have the ill effect of some anti-freeze I've used in the past. AO and woodchuck seem to be the only brands available around here, neither of which is bad. Stella Artois had some kind of cider on the shelves for about a weekend, but I didn't try it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo