Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

gear-guy

Practically Family
20140111_224522.jpg

1961MJS

My Mail is Forwarded Here
http://www.thegoodlifeok.com/library

LOL had to check that one out.:eusa_clap:D I was ready to renew my library card.

Hi

The Good Life people have a pretty good concept going. They have a sports bar / brewery in downtown Norman, a guy bar close to campus, a semi-hip bar closer to campus, and a chic (chick) wine bar just off downtown. They're getting money from EVERYBODY. All of them except the chick bar sell their own beer (wheat, Pilsner, amber ale, IPS, Irish ale, Stout, and an Oklahoma Pale Ale). At least two of the bars are open EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR.

Later :D

gear-guy

Practically Family
Hi

The Good Life people have a pretty good concept going. They have a sports bar / brewery in downtown Norman, a guy bar close to campus, a semi-hip bar closer to campus, and a chic (chick) wine bar just off downtown. They're getting money from EVERYBODY. All of them except the chick bar sell their own beer (wheat, Pilsner, amber ale, IPS, Irish ale, Stout, and an Oklahoma Pale Ale). At least two of the bars are open EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR.

Later :D

Will be coming your way in June I might have to stop and try some of these places out.

Last night I sampled some blackberry wine. Not the best I've had, but not the worst. And it was kosher!
Tonight it's Heineken. Don't know whether that's kosher or not.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindawalters