Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

Old Milwaukee.

10373847_10152337950882517_5111343029836727184_n.jpg

And more water but with good company. :p

LuvMyMan

I’ll Lock Up.
Few real drinkers would say, if you can even recall what you drank last night, you did not drink enough! LOL!

I shared a beer with Daniel. He is fussy about anything he would drink as we are not really drinkers. He has a shot a few times a week, period. (Jack Daniels)....but we had some Becks Sapphire. One six pack will last a month or two here. He likes St. Paulie Girl but you won't find it anywhere in our part of the State. Around here, if you talk about something hard liquor or beer wise, Bud Light or Shell Gas is about it! LOL

Few real drinkers would say, if you can even recall what you drank last night, you did not drink enough! LOL!

I shared a beer with Daniel. He is fussy about anything he would drink as we are not really drinkers. He has a shot a few times a week, period. (Jack Daniels)....but we had some Becks Sapphire. One six pack will last a month or two here. He likes St. Paulie Girl but you won't find it anywhere in our part of the State. Around here, if you talk about something hard liquor or beer wise, Bud Light or Shell Gas is about it! LOL

http://youtu.be/wG8MX9vjZ_c

Black Dahlia

Call Me a Cab
On Friday: a couple of "Negroni's".

On Saturday: "Aperol Spritz". "French 75's" (gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup, topped with champagne and a touch of grenadine). "Bajan Express" (Mount Gay Eclipse run, double espresso, sugar syrup, Bitter Truth chocolate bitters). Stella Artois beer.

On Sunday: water.:whistling

Danny O

Water...LOL. No wonder! :)

How was the Bajan Express? My favourite drink!

X
BD

djhatman

One of the Regulars
Tried some Pig Nose on the rocks as it is getting warmer here. When will I learn whisky on the rocks is never as good as it is neat? I should know better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner