Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Did You Drink Last Night?

djhatman

One of the Regulars
Had a glass of Bulleit Bourbon. I'm not normally a bourbon drinker but have found it a nice switch from my normal scotch. Goes down much easier in the heat of summer.

gear-guy

Practically Family
Too much bourbon. One day I will learn…there are three things that I should keep apart on week nights. My old Gibson, my porch rocking chair and my Jim Beam. Any two of them together isn't too dangerous. All three together always spells trouble.

AF
:eusa_clap Can't play but can rock and drink Beam

I was looking at the sad, scraggly state of the azalea bushes by my garage, and discovered they were surrounded by wild growing mint, probably escaped from some previous owners herb garden. Anyway, I promptly did the only reasonable thing to do....made mojitos.

I was looking at the sad, scraggly state of the azalea bushes by my garage, and discovered they were surrounded by wild growing mint, probably escaped from some previous owners herb garden. Anyway, I promptly did the only reasonable thing to do....made mojitos.

And used RoundUp on the rest. :p

They are a SERIOUS weed here. You do not leave them in an area that you do not want them to take over. :doh:

And used RoundUp on the rest. :p

They are a SERIOUS weed here. You do not leave them in an area that you do not want them to take over. :doh:

I can see that. Fortunately it is confined to a small strip between the house and drive. I'm happy to make use of it, but if it ever manages to escape across the concrete into the yard proper, it'll be round up time.

Had to work a while this a.m., then polished off the rum in a few more mojitos this afternoon. Got a bottle of malbec ready for dinner later.

You are my kind of man, Dale! :eusa_clap

Springbank 12 yo 175th Anniversary. I've had a few bottles of this laying around for quite some time. This bottle needed a good dusting. :p

175th.JPG

Big Man

My Mail is Forwarded Here
We spent the last week at Folly Beach and Charleston, SC. One night we went out to eat at Shim Creek. They had an "oyster martini" on the menu, so (naturally) I just had to try one.

I like raw oysters. I like a good vodka martini. I like cocktail sauce to eat with oysters. However, put them all together into a drink and, well, not that good. But, I was the only one at the table who had the guts to get one, and to drink it down to the last drop.

Nowhere near enough vodka there. Maybe if the oyster were sitting in the bottom of the bottle, like the little worm in the tequila bottle.

Tonight the wife and I had some peach/mango daiquiris. They were good, but kind of too sweet to do much of, so I switched to St. Pauli Girl.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biker uk